Charge to Serve group
The St. Charles Charge to Serve is a volunteer service group for grades 5-8. We serve the needs of our school, community, state, region, and world. The foundation of our club is service leadership. This means we lead by example; serving those in need and being leaders within our school. We encourage teamwork, effective communication, and help members to discover their leadership talents.
At Charge to Serve every voice counts. General information about the Charge to Serve group:
- Charge to Serve is lead by a Middle School Teacher
- The whole club will meet first week of every month during lunch
- Sub-committees will meet either before school, during lunch/recess, or after school
Examples of Charge to Serve responsibilities:
- 3 middle school activity/dance nights
- Catholic Schools Week kick-off video
- Monthly morning announcements
- 8th Grade Graduation Breakfast
- Aiding elementary teachers with variety of tasks
- Keeping the playground toys organized and playground cleared
- Change-4-Change drives, Mitten Tree, and Blessing Bags
- 2-3 out-of-school service opportunities
Charge to Serve members are committed to:
- 20 meetings and 120 minutes of service each trimester
- You can count your meeting minutes, Charge to Serve events, Confirmation service hours, etc.
- Positive classroom and hallway conduct
Visit our School!
Come visit our school and see the difference of a Catholic education! Contact us below to arrange your personal tour, shadow day or to request more information.
Show off your Chargers pride and get new Spirit Wear items, such as hats, t-shirts, shorts, sweat pants, jackets, and more.
Donate to St. Charles
Give a gift of Faith and Knowledge for Life! Support the St. Charles Borromeo School Annual Fund.
Weekly Update 24 – May 25, 2023
Read the Weekly Update 34 - May 25, 2023 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at email@example.com.
Weekly Update 33 – May 18, 2023
Read the Weekly Update 33 - May 18, 2023 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The end-of-the-year celebration is near!
We hope you can join us for a family FUN event for all parish and school families on the LAST day of school to celebrate the beginning of summer!