General Forms & Information:
- Bus Routes, Form and Information
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application for 2019-20 (Spanish version: Solicitud de Beneficios Educativo)
- 7th and 8th Grade Service Hours
- School Supply list for 2020-21
- Uniform Policy
- K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit Form
Wellness forms & information:
- School Wellness Policy
- Wellness Policy Addendum: families of students who are 11 years old and younger will need to provide the health office with any over-the-counter medication they would like administered to their child, along with this completed Medication Permission Form (for 11 years and younger). The health office will no longer provide over-the-counter medication to elementary students, unless there is a completed permission form on file for the student.
- Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen form (for 12 years and older)
- Physician Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- Physical Health Examination Form
- Immunization Form (Spanish version: Formularios de Inmunizacion)
- Fall Athletics Registration (Volleyball and Soccer)
- Spring Athletics Registration (Baseball and Softball)
- Winter Athletics Registration (Basketball)
- Intramural Basketball (2nd & 3rd Grade)
Student Clubs and Extracurricular Forms
- All Student Activities and Clubs offered at St. Charles
- Band program through Totino-Grace high school
For assistance with forms or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact the school office at 612-781-2643. To download Adobe Reader, please click here.
Read the Weekly Update 17 - January 21, 2021 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at email@example.com.
Read the Weekly Update 16 - January 14, 2021 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear St. Charles families, parishioners, and community, The admission and enrollment process for the 2021-22 school year is now underway! We hope you will strongly consider enrolling your children at St. Charles School next year! If you are a current St. Charles...