General Forms & Information:
- Bus Routes, Form and Information
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application for 2019-20 (Spanish version: Solicitud de Beneficios Educativo)
- 7th and 8th Grade Service Hours
- School Supply List for 2019-20
- Uniform Policy
- K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit Form
Wellness forms & information:
- School Wellness Policy
- Wellness Policy Addendum: families of students who are 11 years old and younger will need to provide the health office with any over-the-counter medication they would like administered to their child, along with this completed Medication Permission Form (for 11 years and younger). The health office will no longer provide over-the-counter medication to elementary students, unless there is a completed permission form on file for the student.
- Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen form (for 12 years and older)
- Physician Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- Physical Health Examination Form
- Immunization Form (Spanish version: Formularios de Inmunizacion)
- Fall Athletics Registration (Volleyball and Soccer)
- Spring Athletics Registration (Baseball and Softball)
- Winter Athletics Registration (Basketball)
- Intramural Basketball (2nd & 3rd Grade)
Student Clubs and Extracurricular Forms
- All Student Activities and Clubs offered at St. Charles
- Band program through Totino-Grace high school
For assistance with forms or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact the school office at 612-781-2643. To download Adobe Reader, please click here.
Dear St. Charles Parents, Thank you again for your partnership and support as we make our way through these days of distancing. This communication contains important information about how we will proceed through the next month. Some of the details are clear and ironed...
For the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School, click below to read our school's weekly newsletters: Weekly Update 26 for March 26, 2020 Weekly Update 27 for April 2, 2020 Weekly Update 28 - April 9, 2020 Weekly Update 29 - April 16, 2020 Weekly Update...
Wondering how to LiveStream the Liturgy? Or, how to make a spiritual communion? Or, how to participate in the Stations of the Cross online? You can find this and more on our parish website at the link below. Join us in praying the Coronavirus novena and continuing...