General Forms & Information:
- Bus Routes, Form and Information
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application for 2019-20 (Spanish version: Solicitud de Beneficios Educativo)
- 7th and 8th Grade Service Hours
- School Supply list for 2020-21
- Uniform Policy
- K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit Form
Wellness forms & information:
- School Wellness Policy
- Wellness Policy Addendum: families of students who are 11 years old and younger will need to provide the health office with any over-the-counter medication they would like administered to their child, along with this completed Medication Permission Form (for 11 years and younger). The health office will no longer provide over-the-counter medication to elementary students, unless there is a completed permission form on file for the student.
- Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen form (for 12 years and older)
- Physician Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- Physical Health Examination Form
- Immunization Form (Spanish version: Formularios de Inmunizacion)
- Fall Athletics Registration (Volleyball and Soccer)
- Spring Athletics Registration (Baseball and Softball)
- Winter Athletics Registration (Basketball)
- Intramural Basketball (2nd & 3rd Grade)
Student Clubs and Extracurricular Forms
- All Student Activities and Clubs offered at St. Charles
- Band program through Totino-Grace high school
For assistance with forms or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact the school office at 612-781-2643. To download Adobe Reader, please click here.
Are you getting ready for the start of school already? Get your School Supply list for 2020-21 and start shopping for back-to-school supplies! Remember to mark your calendar for these two upcoming events! Kindergarten Family Social: Monday, August 17. The social will...
Click here to GIVE online! Thank you for your commitment to St. Charles School. We are grateful for your support, prayers, and financial contributions to help us continue delivering on our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ. During these unprecedented times,...
Dear St. Charles Families, What will the year ahead of us look like? This question weighs heavily on the hearts and minds of our staff, our parents, our students (maybe not as much), and me. It is difficult for me to go 10 minutes without thinking about this. The...