General Forms & Information:
- Bus Routes, Form and Information
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application for 2018-19
- 7th and 8th Grade Service Hours
- School Supply List for 2018-19
- Uniform Policy
- K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit Form
Wellness forms & information:
- School Wellness Policy
- Wellness Policy Addendum: families of students who are 11 years old and younger will need to provide the health office with any over-the-counter medication they would like administered to their child, along with this completed Medication Permission Form (for 11 years and younger). The health office will no longer provide over-the-counter medication to elementary students, unless there is a completed permission form on file for the student.
- Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen form (for 12 years and older)
- Physician Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- Physical Health Examination Form
- STATE of MN Immunization Form for K-8
- Early Childhood Immunization Form for Preschool and Pre-K
- Fall Athletics Registration (Volleyball and Soccer)
- Spring Athletics Registration (Baseball and Softball)
- Winter Athletics Registration (Basketball)
- Intramural Basketball (2nd & 3rd Grade)
- Floor Hockey Participation Form & Schedule (Spectator Permission form)
Student Clubs and Extracurricular Forms
For assistance with forms or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact the school office at 612-781-2643. To download Adobe Reader, please click here.
You are invited! What: Middle School Open House - Join us for pizza, classroom tours, and games! Who: 4th-7th grade students and their parents Where: St. Charles School - we'll start with pizza and introductions, then have free time to move around to classrooms for...
Read the Weekly Update 19 - January 17, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at email@example.com.
Read the Weekly Update 18 – January 10, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office...