General Forms & Information:
- Bus Routes, Form and Information
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- 7th and 8th Grade Service Hours
- School Supply List for 2018-19
- Uniform Policy
- K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit Form
Wellness forms & information:
- School Wellness Policy
- Wellness Policy Addendum: families of students who are 11 years old and younger will need to provide the health office with any over-the-counter medication they would like administered to their child, along with this completed Medication Permission Form (for 11 years and younger). The health office will no longer provide over-the-counter medication to elementary students, unless there is a completed permission form on file for the student.
- Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen form (for 12 years and older)
- Physician Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- Physical Health Examination Form
- STATE of MN Immunization Form
- Early Childhood Immunization Form
- Fall Athletics Registration (Volleyball and Soccer)
- Spring Athletics Registration (Baseball and Softball)
- Winter Athletics Registration (Basketball)
- Intramural Basketball (2nd & 3rd Grade)
- Floor Hockey Participation Form & Schedule (Spectator Permission form)
Student Clubs and Extracurricular Forms
For assistance with forms or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact the school office at 612-781-2643. To download Adobe Reader, please click here.
Read the Weekly Update 11 - November 15, 2018 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at...
Intramural Basketball Registration (2nd and 3rd grades) is open! Registration form & more information here! Form is due by November 28. The purpose of this school sponsored program is to teach the 2nd and 3rd grade students basic basketball skills. It will allow...
Now you can plan ahead when you want to place your SCRIP orders! See below for all the dates for this year. Click here for more information about the SCRIP fundraising program!...