General Forms & Information:
- Bus Routes, Form and Information
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application for 2019-20 (Spanish version: Solicitud de Beneficios Educativo)
- 7th and 8th Grade Service Hours
- School Supply List for 2019-20
- Uniform Policy
- K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit Form
Wellness forms & information:
- School Wellness Policy
- Wellness Policy Addendum: families of students who are 11 years old and younger will need to provide the health office with any over-the-counter medication they would like administered to their child, along with this completed Medication Permission Form (for 11 years and younger). The health office will no longer provide over-the-counter medication to elementary students, unless there is a completed permission form on file for the student.
- Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen form (for 12 years and older)
- Physician Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- Physical Health Examination Form
- Immunization Form (Spanish version: Formularios de Inmunizacion)
- Fall Athletics Registration (Volleyball and Soccer)
- Spring Athletics Registration (Baseball and Softball)
- Winter Athletics Registration (Basketball)
- Intramural Basketball (2nd & 3rd Grade)
- Floor Hockey Participation Form & Schedule (Spectator Permission form)
Student Clubs and Extracurricular Forms
- All Student Activities and Clubs offered at St. Charles
- Band program through Totino-Grace high school
For assistance with forms or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact the school office at 612-781-2643. To download Adobe Reader, please click here.
Read the Weekly Update 2 - Sept 12, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at email@example.com.
Read the Weekly Update 1 - September 5, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. Charles Annual School Marathon is around the corner! Mark your calendar for the Marathon on Saturday, October 5, and start fundraising now. We hope you found your Marathon packet and sponsor log in your Back to School packet. The Marathon is our school’s...