General Forms & Information:
- Bus Routes, Form and Information
- School Supply List for 2022-23
- K-12 Education and Subtraction Credit Information 2022
Wellness forms & information:
- Wellness Policy Addendum: families of students who are 11 years old and younger will need to provide the health office with any over-the-counter medication they would like administered to their child, along with this completed Medication Permission Form (for 11 years and younger). The health office will no longer provide over-the-counter medication to elementary students, unless there is a completed permission form on file for the student.
- Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen form (for 12 years and older)
- Physician Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- Physical Health Examination Form
- Immunization Form (Spanish version: Formularios de Inmunizacion)
- Floor Hockey 2021 permission form
- Volleyball and Soccer 2021-22 Permission Form
- Baseball and Softball Registration for 2022
- Winter Athletics Registration 2019-20 (Basketball)
- Intramural Basketball 2019-20 (2nd & 3rd Grade)
Student Clubs and Extracurricular Forms
- All Student Activities and Clubs offered at St. Charles
- Band program through Totino-Grace high school
For assistance with forms or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact the school office at 612-781-2643. To download Adobe Reader, please click here.
Read the Weekly Update 19 - February 2, 2023 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at email@example.com.
Our annual Borromeo Bash is set for Saturday, April 22, 2023! Save the date for our spring fundraiser, the Borromeo Bash, which will be held on Saturday, April 22, 2023. The theme is Black Tie (Black and White Apparel only). Please help us collect auction items! If...
Read the Weekly Update 18-January 26, 2023 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.