Plan an active summer and come join the fun! St. Charles hosts a variety of summer camps each year for boys and girls. See links below for registration details and dates.
- Basketball Summer Camp 2019 (2nd through 9th grade)
- Volleyball Summer Camp 2019 (3rd through 9th grade)
- Floor Hockey Summer Camp 2019 (5th through 9th grade)
- Art Summer Camp 2019 (Kindergarten through 9th grade)
- Totus Tuus Summer Camp (1st through 12th grade): The program will be held from July 8 to July 13. Grades 1st through 6th are part of the daytime program and Grades 7th through 12th will meet in the evening.
- Extreme Faith Camp is June 25-29 for 6th-8th graders in Maple Lake, MN.
- Camp Veritas (for incoming freshmen to graduating seniors): A retreat for St. Charles students put on by St. Charles staff and volunteers.
- Middle School Discipleship Week with NET Ministries: D-Week is designed for students who want to dive deeper into their Catholic faith. It features talks, small groups, fun, and the chance to meet new people. There is a special D-week for middle school students from June 25-27.
- Catholic Youth Camp
- Summer piano lessons with Mary Ann Zabinski
- Summer private tutoring options: contact the school office at 612-781-2643 or email@example.com.
Read the Weekly Update 2 - Sept 12, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the Weekly Update 1 - September 5, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at email@example.com.
The St. Charles Annual School Marathon is around the corner! Mark your calendar for the Marathon on Saturday, October 5, and start fundraising now. We hope you found your Marathon packet and sponsor log in your Back to School packet. The Marathon is our school’s...