UPDATE 5/4/2020: At this time, all summer camps at St. Charles School have been cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Plan an active summer and come join the fun! St. Charles hosts a variety of summer camps each year for boys and girls. See links below for registration details and dates.
- Basketball Summer Camp 2020 (2nd through 9th grade)
- Volleyball Summer Camp 2020 (3rd through 9th grade)
- Floor Hockey Summer Camp 2020 (5th through 9th grade)
- Art Summer Camp 2020 (Kindergarten through 9th grade)
- Totus Tuus Summer Camp (1st through 12th grade): The program will be held from July 13 to July 17. Grades 1st through 6th are part of the daytime program and Grades 7th through 12th will meet in the evening.
- Extreme Faith Camp is June 22 to June 26 for 6th-8th graders. Camp Veritas is for 9th-12th graders. Click here for more information about parish youth camps.
- Middle School Discipleship Week with NET Ministries: D-Week is designed for students who want to dive deeper into their Catholic faith. It features talks, small groups, fun, and the chance to meet new people. There is a special D-week for middle school students from June 22 to June 24.
- Summer piano lessons with Mary Ann Zabinski
- Summer private tutoring options: contact the school office at 612-781-2643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you getting ready for the start of school already? Get your School Supply list for 2020-21 and start shopping for back-to-school supplies! Remember to mark your calendar for these two upcoming events! Kindergarten Family Social: Monday, August 17. The social will...
Click here to GIVE online! Thank you for your commitment to St. Charles School. We are grateful for your support, prayers, and financial contributions to help us continue delivering on our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ. During these unprecedented times,...
Dear St. Charles Families, What will the year ahead of us look like? This question weighs heavily on the hearts and minds of our staff, our parents, our students (maybe not as much), and me. It is difficult for me to go 10 minutes without thinking about this. The...