Online Spirit Wear Store!
The online Spirit Wear Shop opens select times during the school year to give students and parents an opportunity to purchase products featuring our Chargers logo. Stay tuned to the Weekly Update emails to find out when the shop is open. Spirit Wear items include t-shirts, jackets, shorts, sweatpants, hats, water bottles, and more! St. Charles t-shirts can also be purchased directly from the school office year round.
Online instructions for ordering Spirit Wear:
- Navigate to our Online St. Charles Spirit Wear Store!
- Set up an account by selecting the My Account link from the top of the page, clicking the red Create Account button and completing all required information (e.g., email, password, address). Note: This account will be used each time you place an order with Dave’s.
- Select St. Charles Spirit Wear from the Associations drop-down.
- View the available items on the main St. Charles Spirit Wear page. Open an item to view details by selecting the item’s picture or name.
- For desired items, select the required size from the available Size drop down. Note: Some items, in larger sizes, have an additional charge; these charges will be listed. Sample sizes for all items are available in the school office. Please order carefully as there are no refunds.
- Enter your desired quantity in the Quantity field
- Add desired item(s) to your shopping cart by selecting the red Add to Cart button. Repeat for all desired items.
- Once all items are in your shopping cart, select the red Proceed to Checkout button from the shopping cart.
- Complete the “One Page Checkout” page.
- Enter your billing information
- Select the Same as Billing checkbox above the shipping information. Note: All St. Charles Spirit Wear orders will be delivered free of charge to St. Charles. The items will be organized by family and sent home with students. Shipping information is not necessary.
- Select Fridley Pickup under “Shipping Method”. Note: Because all items will be delivered to St. Charles, please select this option so no shipping charges are incurred.
- Complete the payment information using PayPal, credit card or money order.
- Review order to confirm accuracy.
- Select the red Check out button once everything is complete.
The online store will be open select times throughout the school year. All items will be delivered to St. Charles. If you have any questions, contact Kari Domeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Urdahl at email@example.com.
Read the Weekly Update 34 - May 9, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help support our 2019 Borromeo BASH Fund-A-Need projects. Thank you for your generosity and support! Click here to DONATE NOW
Read the Weekly Update 33 - May 2, 2019 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at email@example.com.