The 4th grade curriculum at St. Charles includes both academic and religious study, including: English/language arts, math, science, social studies, and religion.
Our 4th grade teacher is Jen Villella.
- Main Idea and Details
- Summarize Text
- Predict and Infer
- Compare and Contrast
- Point of View
- Grammar, Mechanics and Usage
- Essay Writing
- Place Value
- Add and Subtract Whole Numbers
- Understand Multiplication and Division
- Multiply with One- and Two-Digit Numbers
- Divide By One Digit Numbers
- Patterns and Sequences
- Fractions and Decimals
- Add and Subtract Fractions
- Perimeter and Area
- Earth Structure and Process
- Human Interaction with Earth and Living Systems
- The Practice of Engineering
- Learn How Each Region of the United States Was Settled
- Learn How the Physical Features and the Resources Found in Each Region in the United States Affect the Region’s Economy
- Learn How to Use a Variety of Maps to Increase Knowledge of the United States
- God and Creation
- Original Sin and God’s Merciful Love
- Jesus as Priest, Prophet and King
- Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy
- The Beatitudes
- The Catholic Church, Hierarchy and Laity
- Grace and the Virtues
- The Seven Sacraments
- The Ten Commandments
- Devotion to Mary
- Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter
Art, Spanish, Music, Computer, and Physical Education are also incorporated into the curriculum at St. Charles. Find out more about our Specialists here.
Dear St. Charles Parents, Thank you again for your partnership and support as we make our way through these days of distancing. This communication contains important information about how we will proceed through the next month. Some of the details are clear and ironed...
For the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School, click below to read our school's weekly newsletters: Weekly Update 26 for March 26, 2020 Weekly Update 27 for April 2, 2020 Weekly Update 28 - April 9, 2020 Weekly Update 29 - April 16, 2020 Weekly Update...
Wondering how to LiveStream the Liturgy? Or, how to make a spiritual communion? Or, how to participate in the Stations of the Cross online? You can find this and more on our parish website at the link below. Join us in praying the Coronavirus novena and continuing...