The 4th grade curriculum at St. Charles includes both academic and religious study, including: English/language arts, math, science, social studies, and religion.
Our 4th grade teacher is Jen Villella.
- Main Idea and Details
- Summarize Text
- Predict and Infer
- Compare and Contrast
- Point of View
- Grammar, Mechanics and Usage
- Essay Writing
- Place Value
- Add and Subtract Whole Numbers
- Understand Multiplication and Division
- Multiply with One- and Two-Digit Numbers
- Divide By One Digit Numbers
- Patterns and Sequences
- Fractions and Decimals
- Add and Subtract Fractions
- Perimeter and Area
- Earth Structure and Process
- Human Interaction with Earth and Living Systems
- The Practice of Engineering
- Learn How Each Region of the United States Was Settled
- Learn How the Physical Features and the Resources Found in Each Region in the United States Affect the Region’s Economy
- Learn How to Use a Variety of Maps to Increase Knowledge of the United States
- God and Creation
- Original Sin and God’s Merciful Love
- Jesus as Priest, Prophet and King
- Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy
- The Beatitudes
- The Catholic Church, Hierarchy and Laity
- Grace and the Virtues
- The Seven Sacraments
- The Ten Commandments
- Devotion to Mary
- Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter
Art, Spanish, Music, Computer, and Physical Education are also incorporated into the curriculum at St. Charles. Find out more about our Specialists here.
Holiday shopping? Use SCRIP to purchase those gifts! With hundreds of retailers to choose from, SCRIP gift cards make the perfect gift for everyone! Even better, your purchase benefits St. Charles with instant cash back on all orders! In the spirit of giving, order by...
Our 22nd Annual Audrey Puchtel Basketball Classic is Friday, Dec. 14, 2018 WHEN: Friday, December 14, 2018 -- At 4:00 pm, the St. CHARLES GIRLS VARSITY vs. ST. RAPHAEL’S, and at 5:30 P.M. St. CHARLES BOYS VARSITY vs. SAINT JOHN PAUL II. WHERE: St. Charles School...
St. Charles students are donating a puppy to be trained as a service dog for a veteran in need! St. Charles students have purchased a Labrador puppy to donate to Paws Assisting Wounded Warriors (PAWWS) to be trained to help a veteran who’s re-entering civilian...