GROWTH. VIRTUE. CREATIVITY.
Our Preschool Program provides a fun, caring and educational environment for your 3-5 year old child. Children learn and grow in a Catholic values-centered community that fosters emotional and academic growth, nurtures virtue, and inspires creativity. Our program offers a safe, nurturing setting for students to explore a full range of developmentally appropriate learning experiences in a faith-based setting. Your child will make new friends, grow in faith and knowledge, and blossom emotionally and spiritually.
- Activities include art, music, physical activity, creative learning, story time and more
- Maximum 10:1 child-to-staff ratio with committed and faith-filled staff
- Periodic field trips & learning excursions
- Smooth and comfortable transition to our Kindergarten through 8th grade school
(2-5 days/week for 3 or 4-year-olds)
Half-day preschool is held from 8:45 to 11:45 am. Morning snack is provided. For the 3-year-old program, you can enroll your child in your choice of any 2-5 days per week. For the 4-year-old program, you can enroll in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the 3-day/week schedule. If you select a 4-day/week schedule, you have a choice of adding Tuesday or Thursday. The 5-day/week schedule is Monday-Friday.
(2-5 days/week for 3 or 4-year-olds)
Full-day preschool is held from 8:45 am to 2:40 pm. Morning and afternoon snack are provided. Your child may bring a cold lunch or purchase a hot lunch. For the 3-year-old program, you can enroll your child in your choice of any 2-5 days per week. For the 4-year-old program, you can enroll in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the 3-day/week schedule. If you select a 4-day/week schedule, you have a choice of adding Tuesday or Thursday. The 5-day/week schedule is Monday-Friday.
Early Start (7:30-8:45 am)
Early drop off is offered to accommodate families who may need an earlier start time or have other children enrolled at St. Charles School. Early Start is available for 3 and 4-year-old students and is available 2-5 days per week with an additional monthly fee.
Extended Day (2:40-5:00 pm)
Extended Day is available for families who may need a later pick-up time, or who have other children enrolled in After Care at St. Charles School. Extended Day is an additional daily fee and has two offerings: pick up by 3:30 pm or pick up by 5 pm. Extended Day is offered for both 3 and 4-year-old students.
- We offer a 10% tuition reduction for families with two or more students in the Preschool & Pre-kindergarten program. This does not apply to Early Start or Extended Day.
- Children are eligible if they are 3 years old (by September 1) through 5 years old (if they are not starting kindergarten). Children must be potty trained to enroll.
- Preschool begins in September and continues through May. Children are enrolled for the entire school year. The preschool calendar will follow St. Charles School as closely as possible.
Read the Weekly Update 11 - November 15, 2018 for the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School. Submissions: To submit an article for the Weekly Update, please send your submission by Tuesday at 2 pm to the school office at...
Intramural Basketball Registration (2nd and 3rd grades) is open! Registration form & more information here! Form is due by November 28. The purpose of this school sponsored program is to teach the 2nd and 3rd grade students basic basketball skills. It will allow...
Now you can plan ahead when you want to place your SCRIP orders! See below for all the dates for this year. Click here for more information about the SCRIP fundraising program!...