GROWTH. VIRTUE. CREATIVITY.
Our Preschool Program provides a fun, caring and educational environment for your 3-5 year old child. Children learn and grow in a Catholic values-centered community that fosters emotional and academic growth, nurtures virtue, and inspires creativity. Our program offers a safe, nurturing setting for students to explore a full range of developmentally appropriate learning experiences in a faith-based setting. Your child will make new friends, grow in faith and knowledge, and blossom emotionally and spiritually.
- Activities include art, music, physical activity, creative learning, story time and more
- Maximum 10:1 child-to-staff ratio with committed and faith-filled staff
- Periodic field trips & learning excursions
- Smooth and comfortable transition to our Kindergarten through 8th grade school
(2-5 days/week for 3 or 4-year-olds)
Half-day preschool is held from 8:45 to 11:45 am. Morning snack is provided. For the 3-year-old program, you can enroll your child in your choice of any 2-5 days per week. For the 4-year-old program, you can enroll in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the 3-day/week schedule. If you select a 4-day/week schedule, you have a choice of adding Tuesday or Thursday. The 5-day/week schedule is Monday-Friday.
(2-5 days/week for 3 or 4-year-olds)
Full-day preschool is held from 8:45 am to 2:40 pm. Morning and afternoon snack are provided. Your child may bring a cold lunch or purchase a hot lunch. For the 3-year-old program, you can enroll your child in your choice of any 2-5 days per week. For the 4-year-old program, you can enroll in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the 3-day/week schedule. If you select a 4-day/week schedule, you have a choice of adding Tuesday or Thursday. The 5-day/week schedule is Monday-Friday.
Early Start (7:30-8:45 am)
Early drop off is offered to accommodate families who may need an earlier start time or have other children enrolled at St. Charles School. Early Start is available for 3 and 4-year-old students and is available 2-5 days per week with an additional monthly fee.
Extended Day (2:40-5:00 pm)
Extended Day is available for families who may need a later pick-up time, or who have other children enrolled in After Care at St. Charles School. Extended Day is an additional daily fee and has two offerings: pick up by 3:30 pm or pick up by 5 pm. Extended Day is offered for both 3 and 4-year-old students.
- We offer a 10% tuition reduction for families with two or more students in the Preschool & Pre-kindergarten program. This does not apply to Early Start or Extended Day.
- Children are eligible if they are 3 years old (by September 1) through 5 years old (if they are not starting kindergarten). Children must be potty trained to enroll.
- Preschool begins in September and continues through May. Children are enrolled for the entire school year. The preschool calendar will follow St. Charles School as closely as possible.
Dear St. Charles Parents, Thank you for your patience, prayers & support. Please watch the video below for a message from me and then click on the links to our Preparedness Plans. We plan to maintain this document online while providing you with a link to view it....
Are you getting ready for the start of school already? Get your School Supply list for 2020-21 and start shopping for back-to-school supplies! Remember to mark your calendar for these two upcoming events! Kindergarten Family Social: Monday, August 17. The social will...
Click here to GIVE online! Thank you for your commitment to St. Charles School. We are grateful for your support, prayers, and financial contributions to help us continue delivering on our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ. During these unprecedented times,...