GROWTH. VIRTUE. CREATIVITY.
Our Preschool Program provides a fun, caring and educational environment for your 3-5 year old child. Children learn and grow in a Catholic values-centered community that fosters emotional and academic growth, nurtures virtue, and inspires creativity. Our program offers a safe, nurturing setting for students to explore a full range of developmentally appropriate learning experiences in a faith-based setting. Your child will make new friends, grow in faith and knowledge, and blossom emotionally and spiritually.
- Activities include art, music, physical activity, creative learning, story time and more
- Maximum 10:1 child-to-staff ratio with committed and faith-filled staff
- Periodic field trips & learning excursions
- Smooth and comfortable transition to our Kindergarten through 8th grade school
(2-5 days/week for 3 or 4-year-olds)
Half-day preschool is held from 8:45 to 11:45 am. Morning snack is provided. For the 3-year-old program, you can enroll your child in your choice of any 2-5 days per week. For the 4-year-old program, you can enroll in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the 3-day/week schedule. If you select a 4-day/week schedule, you have a choice of adding Tuesday or Thursday. The 5-day/week schedule is Monday-Friday.
(2-5 days/week for 3 or 4-year-olds)
Full-day preschool is held from 8:45 am to 2:40 pm. Morning and afternoon snack are provided. Your child may bring a cold lunch or purchase a hot lunch. For the 3-year-old program, you can enroll your child in your choice of any 2-5 days per week. For the 4-year-old program, you can enroll in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the 3-day/week schedule. If you select a 4-day/week schedule, you have a choice of adding Tuesday or Thursday. The 5-day/week schedule is Monday-Friday.
Early Start (7:30-8:45 am)
Early drop off is offered to accommodate families who may need an earlier start time or have other children enrolled at St. Charles School. Early Start is available for 3 and 4-year-old students and is available 2-5 days per week with an additional monthly fee.
Extended Day (2:40-5:00 pm)
Extended Day is available for families who may need a later pick-up time, or who have other children enrolled in After Care at St. Charles School. Extended Day is an additional daily fee and has two offerings: pick up by 3:30 pm or pick up by 5 pm. Extended Day is offered for both 3 and 4-year-old students.
- We offer a 10% tuition reduction for families with two or more students in the Preschool & Pre-kindergarten program. This does not apply to Early Start or Extended Day.
- Children are eligible if they are 3 years old (by September 1) through 5 years old (if they are not starting kindergarten). Children must be potty trained to enroll.
- Preschool begins in September and continues through May. Children are enrolled for the entire school year. The preschool calendar will follow St. Charles School as closely as possible.
Click here to GIVE online! Thank you for your commitment to St. Charles School. We are grateful for your support, prayers, and financial contributions to help us continue delivering on our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ. During these unprecedented times,...
Dear St. Charles Families, What will the year ahead of us look like? This question weighs heavily on the hearts and minds of our staff, our parents, our students (maybe not as much), and me. It is difficult for me to go 10 minutes without thinking about this. The...
For the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School, click below to read our school's weekly newsletters: Weekly Update 26 for March 26, 2020 Weekly Update 27 for April 2, 2020 Weekly Update 28 - April 9, 2020 Weekly Update 29 - April 16, 2020 Weekly Update...