SCRIP Fundraising Program
Scrip Fundraising has arrived! This is a no-selling program that allows our families to raise money for our school while making everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, or credit cards. For every gift card you purchase at face value, St. Charles receives instant cash! There are hundreds of popular retailers available from, gas and dining to shopping and travel. Best of all, YOU only pay face value!
Many non-profits have had great success when their families just re-think the way they shop! For instance, you know you need $100 in home improvement materials from Home Depot, Fido needs a $50 bag of dog food from PetCo, and you’ll have $100 worth of groceries at Cub and another $100 at Target for everything else. By purchasing either traditional gift cards or using ScripWallet for instant eCards, you have earned St. Charles an instant $11.75! Holiday shopping? We’ve got you covered. Here’s how!
There are 3 ways to order SCRIP:
- Complete the Scrip Order Form and return it to school, with a check made out to St. Charles Home and School (the % on the form is what St. Charles receives as instant cash back!). If you want gift cards sent home with your student, please return the SCRIP Delivery Waiver with your order. Or, volunteers will be available for pick-up before/after school in Room 104.
- Order traditional gift cards online at www.shopwithscrip.com and use the PrestoPay option or send a check to school. There are additional retailers and card denominations available online.
- Order SCRIP from your mobile device, any time, using the MyScripWallet app. These are digital/e-gift cards. Note, you must enroll in Presto Pay prior to using this option.
Getting Started with online orders at shopwithscrip.com
Register: You must create a ShopWithScrip account before you can place an order online. Go to https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll and enter our enrollment code: ACF83AAD5511L. Simply fill in the required fields and accept the terms of conditions of the site.
Your Account: You can manage your account through the Family Home page by clicking on “My Account”. You can check your account activity, change your password, read announcements and run your own order and rebate history reports. You can also view and print any ScripNow eCards that you have ordered.
Ordering: To place an order, log-in and shop from your family home page. Note, there are additional retailers and denominations available online.
Pay: Send a check to school OR better yet, enroll in PrestoPay!
Online Payment Made Easy!
Link your bank account. Setup your account in a matter of minutes. Create a unique PIN to keep your account safe.
To Sign Up: Log-in to your ShopWithScrip account and select Dashboard > Paymnet Tupes on ShopWithScrip.com or Menu>Payment Types on MyScripWallet.com and follow the instruction. OR new, this year – pay with your credit card! Visa and Mastercard are accepted. You can choose to save the card to your account for future purchases. Just add your card at checkout.
MyScripWallet – Order eCards ANYTIME, Year-Round!
- Go to www.MyScripWallet.com in your mobile browser.
- Login with your ShopWithScrip account information.
- Shop ScripNow and Reload brands and pay securely with PrestoPay.
- Manage eCards and Reloads and redeem right from your smart phone.
- This ordering feature will be available year-round.
If you have any questions, contact Michele Johnson, your SCRIP Coordinator, at 612-789-8202 or email email@example.com. Thank you for supporting St. Charles School!
Click here to GIVE online! Thank you for your commitment to St. Charles School. We are grateful for your support, prayers, and financial contributions to help us continue delivering on our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ. During these unprecedented times,...
Dear St. Charles Families, What will the year ahead of us look like? This question weighs heavily on the hearts and minds of our staff, our parents, our students (maybe not as much), and me. It is difficult for me to go 10 minutes without thinking about this. The...
For the latest news on what’s happening at St. Charles School, click below to read our school's weekly newsletters: Weekly Update 26 for March 26, 2020 Weekly Update 27 for April 2, 2020 Weekly Update 28 - April 9, 2020 Weekly Update 29 - April 16, 2020 Weekly Update...